Information for tenants

Linking you to the facts.


Education is power. Here is a collection of materials that should be of use to you in your journey towards finding a housing solution. 

But don’t forget, we’re here to help you too.

Tips for tenants

Did you know?

Renters' Guide to COVID-19

This guide covers common questions about renting during Coronavirus COVID-19 in NSW.